Monday, November 11, 2013

My Pero Addiction




There seem to be three drinks that I rotate from each season. When it comes to drinks they're all an addiction to me. In summer it's smoothies, preferably with blueberry. I can't get through a hot day without my smoothie. In the fall it's vegetable juice, carrot, apple, ginger, it's delicious and screams autumn to me. But now that we're past Halloween and I'm starting to feel the holiday spirit, and I've gotten over my yearly hot chocolate craving, I've turned to Pero. It's almost as yummy as coffee, not quite, but almost, and with a little sugar and cream, I have my winter drink. Extra bonus, with only barley, malted barley, chicory, rye and nothing else it's only 5 calories per teaspoon, beat that hot chocolate! mmmmm I love my Pero.

No comments:

Post a Comment