Saturday, November 2, 2013

My New Favorite Holiday


I've remembered how much I love to trick-or-treat!  For some reason I always ended up working on Halloween until this year. This was the first Halloween I was able to relive my trick-or-treating fantasy and take the kids out.

It felt so good, all the excitement washed through me as I stood back and watched my kids race each other to see who would get to ring the doorbell, and in their young sing song voices call out trick-or-treat! Halloween is officially my new favorite holiday, all I have to do is buy or make adorable costumes and I get all the thrills of going around the neighborhood without having to dress up myself. Most fun, least work of any other holiday.

In case you're wondering, the adorable Troll is my niece.

No comments:

Post a Comment