Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Hair Cutting Days

This morning I accomplished the thing I have been dreading. I trimmed Amy's hair. The last time I did this it turned out a little uneven so this time I brushed up with some youtube videos and I think it turned out pretty good.  Here's some before and afters.







Yes that's an upside down laundry basket she's sitting on, and wearing an old tee-shirt of mine she wasn't too happy to get her hair cut. But I think it turned out great! And she loved getting to hold the blow dryer.


 

This morning we also splurged from the typical weekday oatmeal routine and had toast with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Yummmy!  No matter how old I get I will always love cinnamon sugar toast.




I have to admit getting to cut Amy's hair is a little like getting to dress up my own live doll. I have always wanted to go to beauty school, my mom was a beautician so it's got to be in my blood. Until then I get to practice on Amy, and thankfully she's pretty easy to please.


No comments:

Post a Comment